dinsdag 25 mei 2010

Funny story?


The End of the World (or at Least the Seating Chart) as We Know It
Last September, the delicate microcosm that is a fashion show imploded. Formerly front-row guests found themselves shuffled to row two (or worse), while heretofore uninvited attendees (read: bloggers) claimed the ringside seats. The inevitable backlash came when Tavi wore a gallon-sized bow hat in the front row of the Christian Dior Haute Couture show in January. The chapeau in question (a personal gift from Stephen Jones, naturally) and the resulting disgruntlement elicited this response on Tavi's Style Rookie blog: "Dudes, it is a HAT. And I'm SHORT. So watching the show behind me would be like watching it through a regular-sized adult, but better, because adult heads do not have holes in them." Point taken.


Style.com

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Yeah, I just read about this on vogue uk...I still don't think Tavi should have worn it.
    Love your blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. LOL I remember reading about this. Too funny!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hahaha, Awesome!
    En ik wil ook blauw haar.. ooit.

    + die FAA hoed is echt goddelijk, al zit hij bij mij iets te wijd

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I like youre blog. You have to post more often. Anyways love it

    x0

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I loved your blog, many informative ... thanks for visiting my...
    www.ivancavalcante.tumblr.com
    www.vovominhareferencia.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I totally remember reading this lil splurt. I find it extremely hilarious and although I cant stand her (bite me!) she does make a good point. Oh, Tavi.

    RGratzVM.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen


Volgers